Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Sample Storm and Lucky Samples

This post does not contain any affiliated links.  It's all my rambling. 

I’ve been a member of Sample Storm for as long as I’ve been on the Internet and its sister site Lucky Samples when it was created.  It’s been years and all I’ve collected is points.  What can you do with those points?  Well, you can get rewards such as cash, gift cards, magazine subscriptions and restaurant.com certificates.  I’ve yet to see cash and gift cards become available and I am not interested in restaurant.com or magazines.  I believe they used to have different rewards, but it’s been so long, I can’t recall.

You can also request samples (and if you read some comments, many people don’t get them), coupons (you can get coupons from many sites).  There are also contests and games and trivia questions you can participate in to collect points.

I have become disillusioned with both sites and will discontinuing visiting them.  Now, what to do with all those points?

I would love to hear from others and their experiences with these sites.  So, if you have had good, bad or mediocre experience, please leave a comment.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment