Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Charlie Finance Co

Have you heard about Charlie?  It is personal financial assistant, ready to look out for you 24/7. I constantly monitor your transactions, finding you ways to save money, cut expenses, and understand your spending. With me on your side, you can spend less time worrying about money and more time enjoying life.  But it is not an app.  It is a website.

I recently came across this or someone sent it to me and I started to research it.  Has anyone out there have had experience with it?

It is a bot that helps you keep track of your finances and makes suggestions for you.  One signs up with their phone number or through Facebook Messenger at hicharlie.co.  You have to link your bank account. How else could they monitor your expenses?  I’m a weary about that.

You don’t make money.  Charlie is free to use, but it helps you save money, I guess.

This is something for people that don’t know how to handle money.  People who are too lazy to learn to track their spending.  I am not one of those people.  I have been monitoring my expenses for as long as I can remember and don’t need a bot to assist me.

They do have good reviews though.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment