Friday, November 16, 2018

October's Passive Income Recap

October was not a good month for me and my passive income. Not only is dividend income low, so is everything else.  October is usually not a good month in dividend cycle.  But my motivation to make other income was low.  I did get more in gifts.  And now that my Christmas shipping is completed, I can save that for next year.  I hope November will improve, but half way through the month I don’t think so.


My net worth decreased less than 15 from September but is still 6.5% higher than this time last year.  Would like to keep it 105 better. I have to work on that.

But what really bothers me is that our expense are increased instead of decreasing.  I know we bought a new home in September and had some adjustments in October, but I am hoping that it will go back down as we approach the coming months.  The more expenses increase the longer it will take to get to FIRE.  Keeping my fingers crossed and my wallet closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment