Thursday, November 15, 2018

I Have Writer's Block Big Time!


You ever have that feeling when you don’t want to do anything?  That’s the way I have been feeling lately. Mostly with my writing.  I haven’t been inspired to write any blog posts or ever get back to that book I was writing.  Why is that?  IS this block mental or something more?

In the course of my lifetime, I have written many unproduced screenplays, unpublished books, stories, and even two blogs.  I was much more motivated when I was younger.  As I get older (I am not going to say mature), I seem to have lost that mojo.

There are ideas running through my head and thoughts written on scraps of paper that go nowhere.  You would think that I could something with that.

Not only have I lost the mojo, I lost the structure.  I keep telling myself that I need to schedule time to write, whether it is readable or not.  I just need to do and not procrastinate!

So do I start reading books on dealing with writer’s block and delay the writing or do I just write, even if it is garbage.  Love to get some feedback.






No comments:

Post a Comment