Thursday, July 19, 2018

Saving on Shampoo

Since I mentioned ways of not wasting money in my last post, I just wanted to show how we also save some money.  In that post, it was mentioned that it was a waste of money to buy Salon products as Suave shampoo does the trick and cheaply at that.  I rarely buy shampoo or conditioner.  Why?  Because we travel a lot and hotels always have those little tubes of shampoos, conditioner and body cream and I always take them.  Well, not the body cream (don’t use much of that).  Also, the little bars of soap, since we bring our own soap.  And if it piles up in our home, then we would donate it.  So that saves us some pennies during the year.

Yes, I also take the coffee (not the tea since we rarely drink tea) and the hot beverage condiment packets.  The packets are great for when we go camping.  See nothing goes to waste in our household.

Keep on reading my blog on other tips or tricks on how I save.  That’s me, Mr. Frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment