Sunday, July 15, 2018

June Passive Income Recap

June is over and my passive income is better than the previous month.  Mostly because of dividend income.  I believe dividend income is the easiest income to obtain, as long as you have money to invest.  I’ve been putting a little away at a time for investing.

Other income was small and not much happening online.  Still collecting gift cards though.   I have added a spreadsheet which includes the first four months of the year.  Just for me to see how the whole year pans out.

 Overall, my net worth increased 1.69% of the previous month and 15.14% the previous twelve months.

July will be the first month that we will diligently track out expenses, because now my wife is interested in retiring early.  She has started to save her pennies and put more into her 401K.  More on this as time progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment