Friday, June 22, 2018

Passive Income for the month of May 2018

A little tardy, but it’s my first time keeping track of my passive income.  Since it is so small, I have not included a chart like some folks do.

Survey income $10
Ebates $5
Dividend Income $129
Int
erest Income $1
eBay (after expenses) $59
Amazon (after expenses) $2
Scrap metal $14

Total for the month of May $220

As you can see, must of my passive income comes from dividends and I am planning to put this extra funds back into investing.

I also received $45 in Amazon gift cards, which will be used to pay for Christmas presents.

Not too bad for my first month.  Also my net worth increased by $1.29% from the previous month and $15.65% from the previous 12 months.

Maybe next month, I will make a colorful chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment