Wednesday, June 27, 2018

MySurvey

My Survey (mysurvey.com) was the first survey site I signed up with some twenty plus years ago.  Since I Was new, I was excited to participate in surveys to make some cash.  You can now get PayPal, gift cards or donate to charity.  Over the years, more sites popped up and with better changes of obtain gift cards or money.

With the many survey sites out there, I have noticed that they sometimes go to the same place to proceed with the surveys.  My problem is that they tell me that I have already taken the survey.  Which could be so, but with mysurvey I have become ineligible for particular surveys and receive no points.

Also, you will note that there are no referral link sin the post, because they do not work.  I have requested email links which go unanswered and it doesn’t post to Twitter.  I don’t post on Facebook so I don’t know about that one.

There seem to be over 37,000 likes to mysurvey, but I am not one of them.  And I will cancel my membership with them shortly.  I want to know if anyone else have used them and what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment